Yield: Serves 6-8
2 lbs Ricotta Cheese
2 cups shredded mozzarella (separated)
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
6 cups homemade tomato sauce or sauce of your choice
1 box of Rigatoni
salt and pepper
1. Cook your pasta in boiling water for 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In your mixer, add the ricotta cheese, Parmesan, 1 cup of mozzarella, egg, and a dash of salt and pepper. Mix well with the whisk attachment for about a minute.
3. Detach your bowl and add your cooked pasta to the cheese. Incorporate all that cheesy goodness into the pasta.
5. Sprinkle the remaining mozzarella on top and cover with tin foil.
6. Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes with the foil on. Take off the foil and bake for an additional 10 minutes to get the cheese extra yummy on top!
Yummy!!! So good!
Seriously, if you love cheese, this is the dish for you!