Yield: Serves 6
1 large head of Romaine Lettuce
1 tablespoon of fresh cracked black pepper
1 oz of anchovies
4 large cloves of garlic
1 lemon, juiced
1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
1/2 cup of olive oil
1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese
1. Cut your baguette in half. Set aside one half to go with dinner. With the other half, cut into cubes. Toss them in a bowl with a drizzle of olive oil, coat well, and then bake at 400 F for 10 minutes.
2. Wash and chop your Romaine. Toss into your salad bowl and set aside.
3. With the rest of your ingredients add to a bowl and blend up well with an immersion blender until smooth and creamy.
4. Toss your salad and add your croutons on top.
5. Garnish with some fresh cracked black pepper and a sprinkling of shredded Parmesan cheese.