Yield: 22-24 regular cupcakes
1 cup of vegetable oil
1 can of Pumpkin puree (I used Libby's)
4 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of granulated sugar
2 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon ginger
1. In your Kitchen Aid Mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, add your eggs and oil. Mix well.
2. Add in your Pumpkin puree, vanilla, and all your spices. Mix well.
3. Add your sugar and mix well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together your flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Add your flour mixture slowly to your pumpkin mixture on low.
5. Line your muffin tins with cupcake liners and scoop out your batter with a 1/4 measuring cup. Add only 1/4 cup to each regular sized muffin tin.
6. Bake your cupcakes at 350 F for 20-22 minutes. Let cool before frosting with Cream Cheese Frosting.
I made this recipe up last night and I think they were a success! I made them for my son's Thanksgiving Feast at his Preschool today and all the little ones gobbled them up! I topped the cupcakes with my homemade Cream Cheese Frosting and some Wilton orange sprinkles and pumpkins I picked up at AC Moore this morning. There are four cupcakes left over that I have hidden in the back of my fridge and I am trying my hardest not to eat them!