My cute baking buddy and taste tester!
Double Chocolate Banana Nut Muffins
4 very ripe bananas
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1 cup milk
2 cups granulated sugar
3 cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon of salt
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts
1 bag Ghirardelli chocolate chips
1. In your mixer, fitted with the whisk attachment, add your bananas, oil, milk, sugar, and eggs and mix well for about a minute.
2. Add in your flour, salt, baking powder and soda, cinnamon, and cocoa and mix well for about 30 seconds. Your batter should be about as thick as pancake batter.
3. Remove your bowl and whisk and add in your nuts and chocolate chips. Swirl the whisk by hand to incorporate the chocolate chips and nuts.
4. Line your muffin tins for easy clean up and because the chocolate chips tend to sink to the bottom.
5. Use a 1/3 cup scoop to fill your cups.
6. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
Yummy! Eat up!
Chocolate and banana go hand and hand together, yum! I pretty much love every variety of banana muffin known to man so double chocolate it is! I love how moist and fluffy they are. Yumm!!!