Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Parmesan Garlic Oil Pasta



Parmesan Garlic Oil Pasta
Yield: Serves 6

Ingredients:

1 Box Spaghetti
3/4 cup Olive Oil
1 head of garlic, minced
1/4 cup Parmesan



Directions:

1. Boil your spaghetti until al dente! No overboiling in to oblivion! 
2. In your large saucepan heat your olive oil, add in your minced garlic, and bring to a low simmer. 
3. When your spaghetti has finished cooking add directly to the garlic/oil saucepan with a ladle full of the pasta water included. Stir together for about a minute.
4. Add your parmesan cheese to the pasta mixture and turn off the heat.
5. Serve immediately and enjoy with a healthy dose of yummy veggies for an almost healthy pasta dish! :)



My husband is currently eating like a BEAST for Body Beast and I am eating like a BIRD for 21 Day Fix so I am trying to come up with cleaner recipes that I can add things to his portion and subtract from my portion. I served him up HALF of this pasta... yes, half a box of pasta all to his self. I added meat balls to his. Ten meatballs to be exact. The kids picked at their spaghetti, but they ate far more of the oil sauce spaghetti than regular tomato sauce... Over all win win! 





No comments:

Post a Comment