Tomato Basil Chicken
Yield: Serves 4-6
3-4 chicken breasts
1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
6 garlic cloves, minced
1 onion, minced
2 tomatoes, diced
1/3 cup olive oil
pasta of your choice
1. Salt and pepper your raw chicken breasts and set aside.
2. Mince and chop all your veggies.
3. Add your oil to your saute pan along with your chicken breasts and veggies. Cook for 8-10 minutes on each side (16-20 minutes total depending on the size of the breast).
4. Boil your pasta to pair with your chicken. I think a penne or bow tie pasta works well with this dish.
5. Remove from heat and serve immediately.
This is such an easy dish to make for your family in under thirty minutes! The chicken is moist and flavorful and the pasta helps fill you up. I add pesto to the pasta to add another basil dimension to the meal. Yum yum!