Mini Pumpkin Pies
Yield: 32 pies
2 cans of Libby's Pumpkin Puree (15 oz each)
1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar
1 tsp salt
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 teaspoon of ginger
1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice
4 large eggs
2 cans of evaporated milk (12 oz each)
32 unbaked mini pie shells
1. In your Kitchen Aid Mixer, with the whisk attachment, beat your eggs for about a minute.
2. Add in your evaporated milk, salt, and all your spices. Mix well.
3. Add in your sugar and pumpkin puree and mix well.
4. Place all your pie shells on a cookie sheet (or two) and make sure they are evenly spaced. Gently pour your pie mixture into each shell. Fill them right below the crust lip...does that make sense?
5. Heat your oven to 425 F and bake for 10 minutes. Reduce the temp down to 350 F, while your pies are baking, for an additional 20 minutes.
6. Let pies rest for at least one hour before eating warm or let cool and serve cool. You can store them in your fridge for a couple of days, but after about three days they start to get funky!
These make for perfect neighbor gifts. I plan wrapping some pies up in cellophane and giving them to our neighbors today. Happy Holidays!
Make sure to Like my Cooper and Chloe Facebook page!