Mini Pecan Pies
Yield: 16 mini pie shells
16 individual pie shells
1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
1 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1/3 cup melted butter
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1. Bake your empty mini pie shells at 350 F for 18 minutes.
2. Chop your pecans and set aside.
3. Mix together the sugars, corn syrup, salt, cinnamon, eggs, and vanilla.
4. Slowly beat in your melted butter.
5. Pour your mixture over the chopped pecans. Make sure not to over fill.
6. Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.
7. Enjoy! :)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I will post pictures of the feast I am prepping tomorrow! So far I have baked a cheesecake, a pumpkin pie, and these babies. I will be cooking a turkey for my very first time tomorrow. I am terrified! Wish me luck and good luck to you all too!!! :)