Sunday, May 12, 2013

Strawberry White Wine Spritzer


Strawberry White Wine Spritzer
Yield: Serves 6

Ingredients:

1 750ml bottle of white Moscato wine 
1 liter of Sprite
2 cups of diced fresh strawberries

Directions: 

1. In a pitcher, add your bottle of wine and diced strawberries. Chill in refrigerator for 2-3 hours prior to serving. 
2. Immediately before serving, add your chilled Sprite. Pour into wine glasses and garnish with a fresh strawberry.   Enjoy!

Note: I used Barefoot Moscato, but you could use any brand that you like!

We went strawberry picking at a local farm earlier in the day, so I was left with two huge buckets of fresh, ripe, strawberries. I made this recipe up on a whim mixing two of my most favorite ingredients together: alcohol and strawberries! Yummy! The strawberries got very drunk by the end of the evening and I ate them with a spoon out of the bottom of my glass because I am super Klassy like that! I hope you all enjoyed this beverage as much as I did! Leave a comment and let me know what you thought!

Make sure to follow Cooper and Chloe on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CooperAndChloe

No comments:

Post a Comment