Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Bacon Wrapped Heaven
Bacon Wrapped Chicken
Serves 2 people
3 thawed chicken breasts
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
Salt and Pepper to season
1. Slice your chicken breasts in half longways. Season them with salt and pepper.
2. In a bowl, mix together sugar, garlic powder, cayenne, and paprika.
3. Dredge your chicken breasts in the dry mixture and make sure they are coated well.
4. Wrap a slice of bacon around each piece of chicken and place on a baking sheet lined with tin foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Sprinkle the remainder of your dry mix over the top of your chicken.
6. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 F
My husband loves anything wrapped in bacon and devoured the entire meal in a matter of seconds. Enjoy!