Mexican Slow Cooker Chicken
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
1 Jar of Newman's Own Salsa
1/4 cup of Water
4 minced Garlic Cloves
1. Place chicken in slow cooker.
2. In a bowl add salsa, taco seasoning, water and minced garlic. Stir well and pour over chicken.
3. Cover all the chicken with the sauce and place the lid on.
4. Turn the slow cooker on for 8 hours on low.
5. After 8 hours have passed use a rubber spatula and gently pull the chicken apart. Once chicken is pulled stir to incorporate the sauce.
6. Serve with beans and rice, rolled into a burrito, or stuffed in a taco. Enjoy!
I typically set aside half for a future meal later in the same week. I have never frozen it, but it keeps well for about 3 days and is versatile enough to do two separate meals out of it!