Friday, February 27, 2015

Pear Spinach Quinoa Baby Food


Pear Spinach Quinoa Baby Food


Yum!


Ingredients:

5lbs of peeled, sliced, and cored Pears
1 cup uncooked Quinoa 
4 cups Spinach
6 cups water
1 tablespoon cinnamon



Directions:
In your slow cooker, turned on HIGH, put all your ingredients in, pouring the water over and cover. Cook for 5 hours. Puree your cooked baby food, when finished cooking, until smooth. Divide up and freeze the extras in ice cube trays for easy access. Once your cubes are frozen you can pop them out and store in a Ziploc. Heat two cubes for 1 minute in the microwave in a mug when needed. 


Freeze the extras to keep that hungry baby happy!


Charlotte was a fan! She gobble it up as fast as she could! 








3 comments:

  1. Just saw your announcement on fb, congrats!!:) I'm due with another Christmas baby here as well, my 3rd in a row, all 2 yrs apart!! Can't wait!!:)maybe we will be in the hospital at the same time!! Erin was Jan 1st (so New year's baby but close enough), Grady was December 27th, and this one is due between the 20th and 25th!! We didn't plan it that way, but definitely hoped for it each time, we badly wanted Christmas babies unlike most people out there!! Christmas babies are awesome!! I'm looking forward to triple birthday parties! I'm already trying to convince my husband to go for baby #4 after this one bc I so don't want a middle child, he's definitely thinking about it and hasn't said no, just may be, so that's a start! You're an amazingly blessed mama!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since you made this post...but as a Thriver, I thought I should point out to you that Shakeology is $129.95 per month for 24 single serving packets of a shake only. Thrive costs not much more and is an entire SYSTEM. It has shakes, capsules AND patches. Thrive shakes for 30 days cost only $80 and are cleaner than Shakeology. I did an extensive amount of research before I chose between the two. I know you're a Shakeology rep, but giving out misinformation to steer people to Shakeology over Thrive isn't a good idea. It's dishonest. If people want to choose Shakeology, they should do it because they like the ingredient panel better. Also, the amount of soy in Thrive is NOT dangerous at all. There is more soy in a glass of most almond milk, even organic ones, than there is in a week's worth of Thrive. So I just really want to encourage you not to put out misinformation. Shakeology does have a lot of benefits, and I think that for some people it's definitely the right product. I would never give out misinformation about it to drive people to Thrive (I'm not a major seller of Thrive anyway so it doesn't matter to me what people use as long as what they're doing is safe). I just want to encourage you to be honest with your potential customer base.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you please remove your comment and put under my Thrive post. This is a baby food recipe. Thanks

      Delete