Shakeology vs. Advocare
As you can clearly see above the ingredients are completely different. I will compare the ingredients for you so that you can make an informed decision about which is better for your body and your health! Here is a comparison of the first seven ingredients in each shake so you can fully breakdown what you are consuming.
1. Whey based protein: helps develop muscle, lowers blood pressure and cholesterol, helps promote overall health and wellness. Whey protein helps regulate your thyroid as well!
2. Pea Protein: an easily digestible protein, keeps you fuller longer, and promotes lean muscle development.
3. Pea Fiber: A natural fiber to keep you fuller longer and is linked to maintaining blood sugars.
4. Maca Root: helps regulate hormones and stabilizes your mood and amps up your energy!
5. Chia: is a complete protein (cool!!), fiber-rich, and packed with antioxidants!
6. Flax: has omega-3s and protects against cancer, diabetes, stroke, and heart disease!!
7. Yacon Root: Promotes a healthy gut and helps lower your cholesterol!
1. Protein Concentrate: A lab formed protein compound containing whey and a chemical lactose concoction that dilutes the protein in the whey.
2. Crystalline Fructose: a processed sweetener chemically created from corn and is 20% sweeteer than regular granulated sugar. It is most similar to high fructose corn syrup and contains GMOs.
3. Vitamin Mineral Mix: contains a variety. of about 15 vitamins, that I wont list all (see above). Folic Acid is a chemical compound linked to cancer. Potassium chloride, for example, is what is used in lethal injections. Think about that for a minute.
4. Dutch Cocoa Maltodextrin: An artificially sweetened chocolate bi-product. It has a higher glycemic index than table sugar, double to be exact, and has diluted what was once cocoa into artificial and unnecessary. Think of it like a cocoa bean being turned into a candy bar... The candy bar is in the shake, not cocoa at it's true form.
5. Gum Arabic: It is a food stabilizer and yet another form of sugar.
6. Natural and Artificial Flavors: Thats all that was listed as the sixth ingredient. No disclosure as to what those flavors are...
7. Guar Gum: A thickening agent. Guar gum could potentially give you the "full" sensation, but it also is known to possibly give you some intentional discomfort and GI issues.
The biggest differences between BeachBody's Shakeology and Advocare's Meal Replacement Shake are difference in ingredients, chemical breakdowns, and components. Remember that coco-bean analogy I mentioned? That is the best way to compare Shakeology to Advocare: Cocoa-Bean to a Candy Bar. One is full of nutrients and the other has been manipulated in a lab and factory. Shakeology is the clear winner. Shakeology has no artificial ingredients, is all whey and plant based and is the healthiest option overall.
The differences between Beachbody and Advocare don't just stop at their shakes. Beachbody as a company does not require large "buy in's" like Advocare does. You do not keep product on hand to sell. And your focus is not on selling, like it is with Advocare, your focus is motivating. Remember, Advocare pays Drew Brees and Danica Patrick to be Advocare pushers. Beachbody doesn't pay celebrities to use their product, because the product sells it's self. Combining Shakeology with a Beachbody workout program in a Challenge Pack is the best way to be successful with your own personal weightloss goals. Advocare can't offer that! Here is a link to Advocare's "buy in" needs: Advocare . Who has that kind of cash to fork over for product that is not healthy for you??
BeachBody, on the otherhand, has a very simple and easy step to becoming a coach, here, for only the price of a challenge pack. No product on hand and no large "buy in" and you get to reap the benefits of what you purchased all for yourself all while motivating those you love to join you in your fit journey! If you would like to join me in my fit journey let me know!