Apple Quinoa Baby Food
6 large apples, peeled and cored
1 cup organic quinoa
4 cups water
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 lemon zested and juiced
1. Add all ingredients to your slow cooker. Turn on HIGH for 3-4 hours
2. Stir occasionally. Make sure that your ingredients cook evenly.
3. When finished cooking use your immersion blender to emulsify the ingredients.
4. Portion the smooth mixture into ice cube trays and freeze. After about 24 hours you can remove from the trays and put into ziploc freezer bags for easy freezer storage.
5. Serve up 1-2 cubes at a time depending on your baby's age and food needs. Each cube cooks for 30 seconds in the microwave.