Monday, February 16, 2015

21 Day Fix Week One Meal Plan


I just started my 21 Day Fix Journey!! I am a Vegetarian,. My plan is shifted slightly and had to turn some things like hummus into reds. If you aren't a vegetarian, than follow the plan to the T. If you are a vegetarian as well, then feel free to follow this meal plan! For your first week, start SLOW! Don't try and get fancy with your food. Repeat a lot! A LOT! Think of three foods that you can alternate and stick with that.  Meal planning, cooking in batches, and making sure you do your workouts is what will help you lose the most weight and inches! Success begins in your mind, develops in the kitchen, and forms with your workouts! If you are interested in starting the 21 Day Fix than check it out here!
I am a gym rat, I LOVE the gym, but the 21 Day Fix workouts are AWESOME! They kick my butt! I seriously love the flexibility of being able to workout at home and they are only 30 minutes! I love the workouts and the motivation that Autumn gives you to keep going. So fun! I just completed my first week of the 21 Day Fix and am down two pounds and two inches around m belly! 

3 comments:

  1. i am vegetarian and also am doing the 21 day fix. do you have any recipes? I am having a tough time finding vegetarian recipes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why plan are you following? I'm on loan b and need to figure out how I might have to adjust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why plan are you following? I'm on loan b and need to figure out how I might have to adjust.

    ReplyDelete