Monday, November 3, 2014

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween from Cooper, Chloe, and Charlotte


Chloe was a Girl on Fire...or a Fireball.. and Cooper was a Fireman!


They were so excited about me taking their picture. Can't you tell?


Dalmatian puppy Charlotte!

I reused the giant red tutu dress I made for Chloe's costume last year (she was a parrot last year) and turned her into a ball of fire. Seriously, she is so full of sass that it fit her personality perfectly! Cooper said he wanted to be a superhero, but because he has never seen a single Marvel movie he had no idea what superhero he wanted to be. He just kept saying "A superhero" when ever I asked. I showed him pictures of Batman, Superman, and Spiderman, and he said, "No! I want to be a superhero" So I was stumped. I convinced him to be a LOCAL superhero instead and be a fireman! He fell in love with his costume, so it worked out. I made Charlotte into a cute little puppy with a white tutu, tights, and a onesie. I ironed on black felt spots and made felt puppy ears for her to wear. I think three costumes looked great together and they loved going trick or treating this year! Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment