Coconut Black Bean Brownies
Yield: 9-12 brownies
2 cups cooked black beans
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
2/3 cup rolled oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon of salt
3 tablespoons vanilla extract
1 bag of chocolate chips, divided
1/3 - 1/2 cup shaved coconut
1. In your large food processor, add your: beans, egg, oats, cocoa, oil, sugar, syrup, salt, and vanilla. Blend until smooth (2-3 minutes).
2. Detach your cup from the base of your processor, removing the blade, and fold in 2/3 of the bag of chocolate chips and 1/3 cup of coconut.
3. In a silicone baking dish (mine was 9x9) spread your batter smoothly out. Sprinkle the remaining portion of your chocolate chips on top.
4. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining coconut on top after they have finished baking.
5. Let cool for 20-30 minutes and then set in the refrigerator to firm up. These are thick and fudgy brownies! Not only are they almost guilt-free but they are very filling too! Enjoy and let me know what you all think!