Wednesday, November 19, 2014

A Strong Mind Makes a Strong Body!

Week Two has commenced. I have been working hard to change my mindset this past week. I have been attempting to focus on the good and not the bad. Focus on what I can eat and not what I can't. I'm trying to be a little more adventurous in my food choices and more limiting in my treat choices. I have been drinking Shakeology every day for the last two weeks and I feel a difference! My insides feel cleaner, my body feels lighter, and overall I feel great!
In order to have a strong body you need a strong mind! Your mind is what is making the choices in your day to day life. Your mind is the one controlling what you eat, how much you eat, if you exercise, how you feel, and that leads to how your body feels. If you don't have a strong mind than you will give into urges of your desire. Delicious cakes, bag of chips, doughnuts... oh those doughnuts... mmmm... those warm delicious doughnuts... No! No! No! Strong mind! Staying strong and firm will build your strong body! Treats are just that, treats. They happen once in a while. Not every day and not in large amounts. Decide what your treat is for the week and stick with it. Everyone needs something magical to look forward too, but not binge on. Keep your focus strong and dedicated to what your personal goal is. A strong mind will build a strong body!
Use your strong mind to build your fitness goals. Start at a moderate pace and increase your effort daily. Push yourself a little harder each and every day. That will build your strong body! Workout anywhere and everywhere you can! Dance around like a crazy person in front of a workout DVD, get a gym membership WITH a childcare, or get outside and go for a jog! Or, do all three! That will build your strong body! You will shred your muscles as you push yourself to your limits and then build them back up with the food you nourish your body.
I have been working hard to strengthen my mind and my body. I hope that you will join me in my journey! I created a Facebook page to go with my weight-loss journey! I think I have reformed and gained about 5lbs in muscle mass this past week and down a pound. I feel so much stronger than last week! I am going to keep on pushing to be the strongest I can be! See you over there!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nona-Fat-Fit-and-Fabulous/387687054724449

No comments:

Post a Comment