Monday, October 21, 2013

Fall Decorations





Happy Fall Everyone! 




If I decorate at all for a holiday they must be clean and simple decorations. I can not stand gaudy and garish things in my house or near me. They make me start to itch and break out in hives. Well...not really...but you know what I mean!


I found these pine-cones in my neighborhood and bought some inexpensive spray paint to make for cheap and easy decorations. I had to spray the pine-cones twice for coverage but it was a relatively easy task to do none the less. 


I found the plastic pumpkins at Hobby Lobby for about $4 each, on sale, and spray painted them with the same black spray paint as the pine-cones. I used silver thumb tacks to write "Family" across the six pumpkins. I think they look great on my mantel and will stay up from September to November! 

Let me know what you all think!

I made the wreath last year and it is still going strong!




My pretty decoupage pumpkins are out again. They got a little water damage on them from a rain storm we had last fall, but other than that they are fine! Here is the link to that post!  

Happy Fall everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment