Saturday, April 6, 2013

DIY Child's Apron



   I made an apron for a daughter of a friend of mine's birthday. She seriously has pretty much every toy under the sun, so I decided to make her a cute apron for her to wear either in the kitchen to cook with her mom or to play in. I also made her a headband to top off the cuteness. 

     For the apron, I used the same pink and white chevron that I made Chloe's Valentine's dress out of, here, and then used a hot pink for the trim, tie, and pocket. With my embroidery machine, I stitched on her name to personalize the apron. I did not measure and just cut and sewed as I went along. For those of you that follow my blog, you all know that's just how I role. It was very easy to make and took roughly an hour from start to finish. Good luck and enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment