Saturday, March 23, 2013

DIY Easter Buckets


This is the first year that we will be attending Easter Egg Hunts, so I decided to figure out a durable and reusable Easter basket that they could continue to use for the next several years. I happened upon these cute $5 metal buckets at Target and thought they would be perfect for egg hunts! I bought some black vinyl and used my Cricut machine to cut out my children's monograms. I did a 4" for the middle letter and 3" for the two side letters, which turned out a little on the bigger side but that is okay! I am still happy with how cute they turned out and how easy they were to "make"! 



For Chloe's bucket I added a pink ribbon on the side and I think it looks so cute!


For Cooper's bucket, I added a black ribbon on the side and I think that it looks so cute!

Enjoy!

Don't forget to like Cooper and Chloe on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment