Thursday, January 24, 2013

Valentine's Cookie Decorating Party Invitations

 


    I am throwing our first annual Valentine's Cookie Decorating party next month. I plan on baking a lot of sugar cookies, making icing, and setting out sprinkles for children to decorate the cookies. I decided to make it a family event and will be cooking food and making drinks for adults to enjoy while the kids decorate. I hope it will be fun! I made twenty invitations like these and twelve printable invitations that I put in my son's backpack to pass out at his preschool. I made these invitations with my Cricut using both the Martha Stewart Cake cartridge and the Life's a Party cartridge. I also used my Cuttlebug to emboss the heart with a damask print. I topped everything off with a black velvet ribbon and two gems and a pearl. I think that it turned out simple and elegant! For the printable invitations, that I used as my 5x7 base, here is the PDF: 5x7 Printable Invitation. Enjoy!!



Front and back of the invitations


Make sure to like my Cooper and Chloe Facebook Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment