Step by step instructions:
1. You need a pair of wool socks, pantyhose, and a pair of scissors
2. Cut off your socks at the ankle. Roll the first sock into a doughnut, using only the 6 inch piece from ankle on up.
3. Pull your second sock piece through your first and repeat your pull over doughnut motions.
4. Cut a 14-16 inch piece off your pantyhose. Make sure both ends are cut.
5. Pull your pantyhose through your sock doughnut and pull around to secure.
6. All done! Enjoy!
If you do not know what a sock bun is or how to use it than I would suggest a quick Google or Pinterst search! The basic instructions with using your sock bun is: Make a high ponytail in your hair and secure it with a ponytail holder. Pull the sock bun around your poneytail and pull it down to the base (where your ponytail is). Then, with your hair in the middle, secure it around the bun with an additional ponytail holder making a large bun. With all your excess hair, wrap it around the bun and secure with bobbypins. Spray with hair spray to secure. This is a great everyday "mom hair" look. I love it!! :)
Make sure to Like my Cooper and Chloe Facebook page!