Homemade Banana Yogurt Baby Food
Yield: 10-12 cups
4 large bunches of bananas (aprox. 14 large bananas)
1 32oz Plain Yogurt
1. Peel your bananas and chop them in to 3-4 pieces. Lay them on two tin foil covered cookie sheets sprayed in cooking spray.
2. Drizzle a light amount of olive oil over your bananas and then sprinkle a dusting of cinnamon over your bananas.
3. Bake at 400 F for 30 minutes.
4. With a large spatula, scrape up all your banana pieces and place into your food processor. Blend well. Add your yogurt and blend until smooth.
5. Portion your mixture into your ice cube trays and freeze for 24 hours. Once frozen, empty your ice cube trays and place your cubes of food into labeled Ziploc bags for easy access to homemade baby food!
6. When you reheat your banana yogurt mixture, add two cubes to a mug or microwave safe container and microwave for about 30 seconds per cube.
My daughter enjoying some yummy banana yogurt! :)
Make sure to Like my Cooper and Chloe Facebook page!