Yield: 2 dozen
2 cups of milk
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup of sugar
2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1 teaspoon of salt
1 tablespoon of baking powder
1. In your Kitchen Aid mixer, with the whisk attachment, add all of your liquids and blend.
2. Next add your eggs and sugar and blend well.
3. Add in your flour, salt, and baking powder and blend well.
4. Heat your griddle on Medium and spray with cooking spray. When ready, dollop palm sized portions of batter on to your griddle that are evenly spaced. Cook for about a minute on each side. When bubbles start to form you know it is time to flip! :)
5. Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar, real Vermont Maple Syrup, and a side of fresh fruit. I also love yogurt on mine, but my husband thinks I'm a weirdo!
Make sure to Like my Cooper and Chloe Facebook page!