Easy Peasy BBQ Wings
Yield: 8-10 servings
2-3 lbs of Chicken wings or drummettes
1 12oz bottle of original BBQ sauce
1/2 cup of brown sugar
salt and pepper
1. In a large bowl, add half your bottle of BBQ sauce and mix in your brown sugar.
2. Salt and pepper your raw chicken.
3. Add your wings to your bowl and let them marinate for about 10 minutes.
4. Line your baking sheets with tin foil and spray with cooking spray. Preheat your oven to 415 F.
5. Evenly space your chicken wings or drummettes on your baking trays and cover with tin foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
6. At the 20 minute mark, remove your tin foil and baste your chicken with the remainder of your BBQ sauce. If you have sauce left over than that is okay. Place back in the oven for an addition 20 minutes at 415 F with no foil covering.
7. When they are finished baking, remove from the oven and let rest for about 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
I originally made this wing recipe up to serve at my son's second birthday party. I made them again for our Christmas Party this past weekend. They were devoured both times. I love that they are so easy to make, not messy to eat, and gobbled up by guests in a blink of an eye! Win Win Win! :)
Make sure to Like my Cooper and Chloe Facebook page!