Friday, October 19, 2012

Pumpkin Centerpiece

 
 
      Part three of my fall decorations included painting artificial pumpkins for a week straight. I was covered in paint! My arms, legs, nails, and clothes were covered in metallic, pearl, and glittery paint. There are still a few holes in my centerpiece, but I can't figure out what to fill them with. I am happy to be done with it for now, and maybe I will fill the holes next fall!
     Do you want to hear something crazy? My husband took one look at my finished centerpiece and said, "You should Bedazzle them!" in a completely serious voice, tone, and face. I busted out laughing until I realized he was being serious. My response was, "I thought about adding some gems or pearls, but didn't want to go overboard with the sparkle." I am still replaying the very odd conversation that we had over and over in my head. I can honestly say that was the first time "Bedazzle" has ever come out of my husband's mouth!
    What are you all decorating this fall?

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment