Sunday, August 5, 2012

Toddler Cheese Pizza


Mini Star Shaped Pizzas: Great for Toddlers


Ingredients:

Tandoori Flat Bread: I buy the bag of 10 for $5 at Costco
Tomato Sauce: I make my own, but you can use any jarred sauce
Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Cookie Cutter: Shape of your choice

Directions:

1. Line your cookie sheets with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Lay your Tandoori bread out so all sides are flat.
3. Spread your tomato sauce on the Tandoori breads.
4. Sprinkle your shredded mozzarella cheese on top.
5. Bake in the oven at 375 F for 10-12 minutes.
6. After your pizza has cooled use your cookie cutter and make mini pizzas about the size of your palm.
7. Put your pieces back on the cookie sheet and place in the freezer over night.
8. Place all your pieces in freezer safe bags.
9. To re-heat: Place 2 on a microwave safe plate for 60 seconds in the microwave.

This is the ONLY way my son will eat pizza! I hope your little one will enjoy!




Make sure to Like my Cooper and Chloe Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment