Tuesday, June 5, 2012
Yield: 9 Brownies
1 box of Triple Chocolate Ghirardelli Brownie Mix
1 large Egg
1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil
1/3 cup of Water
1/2 - 3/4 cup of Nutella
1. In your Kitchen Aid Mixer add the egg, oil, and water. Mix on a medium speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add in your brownie mix and mix on a medium speed. Stop to scrape the sides with a rubber spatula until all is blended and smooth.
3. Pour batter into your oiled 8x8 silicone baking dish.
4. Swirl in the Nutella with your spatula.
5. Bake at 325 F for 32 minutes. Let cool, cut, and enjoy!
*Brownie mix is the only pre-packaged box mix I use. I have found that the Ghirardelli Brownie Mix is so much better than any scratch made brownies I have ever tried making.