Saturday, June 2, 2012
Yield: Serves 4
5 Granny Smith Apples peeled and sliced finely
1 stick of butter
1 cup of all purpose flour
1 cup of granulated sugar
1/4 cup brown sugar
1. Peel, core, and slice apples thinly. Place slices equally in four ramekins.
2. In your Kitchen Aid Mixer cream the butter with your paddle attachment.
3. Add in the sugar and flour slowly on a medium speed.
4. Separate the topping into four balls and place on top of the apples in ramekins and flatten with your palm.
5. Sprinkle a light dusting of cinnamon on top of the topping.
6. Sprinkle about 1 tablespoon of brown sugar on top of each topping.
7. Place ramekins on a cookie sheet and lightly cover with a sheet of tin foil.
8. Bake at 350 F for 20 min. Remove the foil and bake for an additional 35 minutes.
9. Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!